All about Shante Sharpe 


1. What I like to do: sleeping, eating watching TV, chilling out with friends and reading.

2.  My hobbies: Swimming, reading, listening to too much music and playing games on my phone. 

3. I have one older brother, who is 23 years old 

4. Me my mum, dad and brother all have the same initials SS

4. My favourite subjects are English Spanish. 

5. I like a lot of different types of music, my favourite artists are, Tyler the Creator, Brockhampton, Kehlani, Young Thug, The Internet, Rejiee Snow and Amine. I also like a lot of spanish music, I like Ozuna Bad Bunny and Natti Natasion 

6. I spend too much time on the internet e.g instagram, youtube.

7. My favourite movies are Mean Girls and She's the man

8. I aspire to be like Sharpay Evans from High School Musical (2 is the best one) 

9. I STAN Beyonce 

10. I'm so girly it makes me sick. 

11. My favourite sport is swimming or bike riding 

12. My dream holiday would be to Mexico. 

13. My favourite colours are pink, red, black and gold

14. I'm a carnivore 

15.  My favourite foods are chicken, any jamaican food, chinese and kebab

16. I hope to get some tattoos in the future

17. I am 17 years old

18. My all time favourite song is Hey Ya by Outkast

20. I like to dance and sing (very badly)

21. I thoroughly enjoy twitter especially black twitter and gay twitter.

22. I have brownish hazelish eyes

23. My November the 23rd

24. My favourite perfume is Blush by Burberry

25. My favourite TV shows are, Orphan Black, Casualty, a lot of reality TV shows such as Say Yes to the Dress, Bad girls Club and Love and Hip Hop


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog